Monday, August 27, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Monday - PRIZE and Anything Goes!

Happy Stampalicious Monday!! It's Lori here, as Joycelyn is out and about camping with her family and enjoying the last few days of summer holidays before that dreaded "s" word starts...yup, kids..unfortunately, the time is fast approaching! School will be here before we know it!

Now, since Joycelyn is out frolicking, I think I should give away a PRIZE!!!! Whatchya think?!? Sounds good to me! LOL....(actually, I really DID get the go-ahead to give it away *wink*)

Congratulations to
 
Thank you so much for playing along last week! Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to collect your $5 Gift Certificate!!

Wait!!! We're not done yet.... This week's challenge is "ANYTHING GOES!" this leaves the door open to soooo many possibilities!! Are you up to it?!?

Let's see what the fantabulous Stampalicious Dream Team came up with using this week's challenge: 





















Now it's your turn to inspire us with your "ANYTHING GOES" projects!!! Be sure to leave a link to your blog or on-line gallery using the Mr.Linky provided below!!

18 comments:

  1. So glad this showed up on the website...you know I need my Monday-morning fix with TS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations all of them!!
    hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fun challenge & wonderful DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge blog, first time for me here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not able to link.

    here is my entry

    http://ilovecreativity-bhawana.blogspot.in/2012/08/first-attempt-at-making-notecards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I dont see the Linky. Here is my entry
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.in/2012/08/shabby-chic-card.html

    Cheers,
    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge;) thanks for the inspiration too;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to have found your blog. The design team did an amazing job on all their creations. I just had to join in the fun. Thanks so much!!

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creations from the DT!! Thanks so much for the challenges. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crabby Cathy is hilarious, lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun creations! Can't wait to play some more. CraftyLalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome creations by the DT. Love the inspiration.

    -Melissa T.
    www.love4creativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think I'm too late. :(
    http://faerietaleswithpaper.blogspot.com/2012/09/mr-fix-it.html

    ReplyDelete